First Tee — Greater Sacramento Junior Tour
First Tee — Greater Sacramento Junior Tour is a year round competitive golf tournament program for boys and girls ages 12-18. Juniors are able to play and compete on over 24 different area golf courses. The tournament season goes from March through November. First Tee — Greater Sacramento Junior Tour allows juniors to play until their 19th birthday, or their first day of college; whichever comes first.
Become a Junior Tour Member (2020 Membership has CLOSED. 2021 Membership starts Jan. 1, 2021)
The Junior Tour uses Blue Golf™ for on-line membership, event registration, results updates, points and scoring average standings, and more.
2020 Membership Fee: MEMBERSHIP CLOSED $125 (After August 1st: $80, After October 1st: $40)
Sign up Now
ALREADY A MEMBER Log into your Player’s Club
Click here to log into your Player’s Club to Register or Cancel a Tournament, or view tournament results and points standings.
Please Note: To be eligible to register for events, you must first register above to become a member of First Tee — Greater Sacramento Junior Tour.
Contact the Junior Tour Office
Megan Fidler, Director of Competitive Activities
Brittany O’Bryant, Junior Tour & Competitions Director
email@example.com (916) 486-6220
Who can join the Junior Tour
Any golfer, age 12-18, who has not yet reached their 19th birthday or started college (whichever comes first). To play on First Tee — Greater Sacramento Junior Tour, juniors must possess the ability to break 100 on a regulation golf course. Juniors should also have a basic understanding etiquette and the rules of golf.
Will there be fees to join the Junior Tour?
The annual fee to become a member is $125.00. Golferships are available if this fee proves a hardship. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for golfership information and a request form.
What will the golfer receive for the $125?
First Tee — Greater Sacramento Junior Tour Member will
- Be eligible to participate in all First Tee — Greater Sacramento Junior. Tour events, with the exception of those events that have scoring average restrictions, or require a qualifying.
- Receive membership in the NCGA “Youth on Course” program, to include NCGA GHIN Handicap card, and golf discounts at participating courses.
- Be eligible to apply for First Tee — Greater Sacramento college scholarships. (Must meet academic and life skill requirements.)
- Receive the opportunity to participate in Life Skills training at tour events.
- Be eligible based on life skill level and participation to apply for Pure Insurance Championship participant selection process.
- Be eligible based on life skill level and participation to apply for First Tee national academies.
- Be eligible based on life skill level and participation to apply for First Tee scholar status.
- Be eligible to participate in the annual Junior Tour Championship.
- Be eligible to qualify for the Points Championship.
- Be eligible to qualify for the Pat Campbell Jr. Associations Championship teams.
Will there be additional entry fees?
Yes. There is a $25.00 – $65.00 entry fee per event. For this fee, juniors will receive golf, lunch, prizes for the top three per age group, and tee prizes (at select events).
What is the Junior Tour’s standard tournament format?
18-HOLE STROKE PLAY*
BOYS: – Field Low Gross
Gross By Age Groups
Age 12 – 13
Age 14 – 15
Age 16 – 18
GIRLS: – Field Low Gross
Gross By Age Groups
Age 12 – 14
Age 15 – 18
NOTE: Points by age group will be given for each event and the top points earners from the year will be invited to the Junior Tour Points Championship.
*Jean Hock Memorial at William Land Golf Course is 9 – Hole Stroke Play Tournament
How to Cancel a tournament
- Log-in and go to the schedule of events.
- On the left hand side of each event you are already registered for there will be a cancellation button.
- Click cancellation button and confirm your cancellation.
Cancellation Policy Reminder
There is a $5 cancellation fee to cancel an event. All cancellations made one week or more prior to the event date will be refunded to the player’s online Junior Tour account, less a $5 cancellation fee per event.
There are no credits or refunds given for events canceled less than one week prior to the event date.
2019 Tournament Results
2018 Tournament Results
2017 Tournament Results
2016 Tournament Results
2015 Tournament Results
2014 Tournament Results
2013 Tournament Results
2012 Tournament Results
2011 Tournament Results